[Granville-Hough] Happy 98th Granville Hough!

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Fri Dec 18 06:11:29 PST 2020

My father would have been 98 today.    In some ways, the world has changed
remarkably - and in other ways, hardly at all.

I hope everybody is keeping clear of the virus.    I remember hearing the
stories about the virus of 1918 -
burying a coffin sideways at the Ware Cemetery,
I think, because the mourners were too weak to set it straight, and many
of them were themselves buried soon.       The entire local phone company died
and phone service was not restored until after 1945.

David Hough