[Granville-Hough] 27 Feb 2010 - Greetings from Bonny and David

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Tue Feb 27 05:03:15 PST 2018

Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:05:57 -0800
From: Granville W Hough <gwhough at oakapple.net>
Subject: Greeting

Dear Family members and friends,

On Friday, February 26, 24-hour hospice nursing care began for Granville
due to his weakening condition.
David arrived on Friday evening and Bonny arrived on Saturday afternoon
to spend the weekend with Granville.
The stormy weather meant a rough ride for us both. We look forward to a
sunny day tomorrow.
Nancy sent a package of her artwork for Granville to enjoy.

Increasing deafness and shortness of breath hinder telephone conversations.
Granville's fingers shake too much to type easily, but with assistance
he can send an occasional message.
Speaking is difficult with the oxygen tubes, so dictating responses to
your emails is very slow.
Granville expresses particular thanks to the families of young children
of Aliso Viejo campus of the Lutheran Church of the Cross, children who
gave such pleasure to him and to Carol. He feels concern for these
families as they try to raise young children in these difficult economic
times. Granville first met Carol when she was teaching Sunday School at
a mission church in Chickasha, Oklahoma.

The effort of getting up and down is exhausting, but sitting still is
not so bad.
Granville is still working on
finishing up his historical study of Revolutionary War mariners and he
has been
catching up on years of television that he missed before.

We hope all our correspondents enjoy good health and we appreciate your
prayers and
kind thoughts toward our father Granville as he finishes out God's will
for his life.

Love,

Bonny Miller and David Hough