[Granville-Hough] 13 Mar 2009 -

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Tue Mar 14 23:31:46 PDT 2017

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 06:57:02 -0800
From: Granville W Hough <gwhough at oakapple.net>
Subject: 13 Mar 2009 - Aunt Terry 2

    I did find a draft of the letter we sent to Aunt Terry in August,
1961.  I cannot recall if or how we amended it, and this may be the
exact copy of what we sent.

----------------------------
Letter to Aunt Terry:

    Your Hough nephews held a reunion with our mother (Lizzie/Mama
(Richardson) Hough) on 2 July and found her in good spirits and in
better health than she has been in at many times in her life
    All seven of us agree that you have been most helpful to Mama at
time in the past twenty-five years when she has been ill.  We know of
few cases where sisterly love and assistance have been so needed and so
appreciated.  She has been under stress many times in these years and
you have been a source of strength to her when she needed support.  She
enjoys your company and has always improved, mentally and physically,
while visiting with you.
    When we met in July we decided to record a few of the things that
been important to Mamma and to us.  Our gratitude to you for your help
is one of the things about which we feel most strongly.  Mama, we know,
has always felt the same way.
    We each sign this letter and hope you will keep it as a memorial of
our appreciation to you.
    With all our love.
    Your nephews (signed by Harold, Dueward, Rudolph, Granville,
Clifford, Donald, and Roland Hough)