[Granville-Hough] Granville Hough's message of 31 Dec 2008

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Sun Jan 1 19:53:37 PST 2017

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 22:31:37 -0800
From: Granville W Hough <gwhough at oakapple.net>
Subject: New Year Activity

As I end the year 2008 and my 86th year, I have made a New Year's
resolution, the first of my life.  I will send a story with each day's
message of my health and well-being.  So when I start tomorrow, I will
have a one sentence report on my activities of the day, then a story.
Some of the stories will be repeats, but most will be new.  If you wish
to, you can copy, reuse, keep, or discard the messages.  If you so
elect, I can drop your name from my list of Hough Relatives (and
friends).  My regards and best wishes for the New Year for all of you.
Granville W. Hough