[Granville-Hough] 2 Feb 2009 - Tung Oil Orchard

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Thu Feb 2 06:09:23 PST 2017

Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:46:49 -0800
From: Granville W Hough <gwhough at oakapple.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Tung Oil Orchard] 2 Feb 2009

    I have attached Harold Hopkins' message after I mentioned in
December that Uncle Tom Richardson had a Tung orchard near Poplarville
which was destroyed by Hurricane Camille in August, 1969.  His comments
have historical value as he was on the scene very soon after the event.
I wonder if the person he talked to was Uncle Tom.  There is no way we
will ever know, but it is an interesting thought.