[Granville-Hough] 25 Dec 2009 - 1931 Christmas At Grandpa's

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Mon Dec 25 06:15:11 PST 2017

Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 09:59:19 -0800
From: Granville W Hough <gwhough at oakapple.net>
Subject: 1931 Christmas At Grandpa's - 25 Dec 2009

	This is in front of Grandpa Richardson's home in 1931.  It was the
first time I ever wore a tie.  I think it took both Rudolph and Harold
to get it on.  Rudolph held me and Harold got it adjusted.  I can
remember nothing else about the occasion.  I did not like tight things
around my neck.  Of course, Harold had come home from Miss. A&M, as it
was known in those days.  Later during that visit, my father and Harold
got into a heated discussion over the Stokes trial and what it meant  Of
the seven sons, we all served in WW II, and Donald and I are the only
two who remain alive.
	With my regards to all, may this day be a joyous one for you, and
thanks to niece Dee Allison (daughter of Dueward) for this picture.
Love, Grampa Hough

Photo at:

http://granville-hough.oakapple.net/portraits/hough-family-1931.jpg