[Granville-Hough] 12 Apr 2009 - pine tree crosses

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Fri Apr 14 05:10:47 PDT 2017

The original website
http://www.wandascountryhome.com/pinetrees/index.html
seems to be out of commission, but this seems to have the same story.

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 06:28:31 -0700
From: Granville W Hough <gwhough at oakapple.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Fw: pine tree crosses] - 12 April 2009

    Happy Easter to all, and I hope you can share these pictures from
Cousin Joann.  The pictured pine trees seem to be loblolly pines, which
took over in the deep South after the longleaf pines were cut.  I do not
know if other pines show this characteristic.  If you have the
equipment, please try to get the music from one of the most beautiful
songs I know.  Grampa.

AS YOU MAY NOTICE, I HAVE HAD THIS EMAIL ON MY COMPUTER FOR A COUPLE OF =
YEARS.
'TIS A GOOD TIME TO RESEND IT TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
HAVE A BLESSED EASTER.
LOVE, MA/JOANN

http://www.pctissue-chihuahuas.com/the-pinetree-crosses--easter-time.html