[Granville-Hough] Granville Hough would be 93 today

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough-trust at oakapple.net
Fri Dec 18 22:43:22 PST 2015

I don't remember offhand any men in my line that made it to 93.   My wife's
parents lived longer than that, so maybe my son will set a new Hough record.

I'm sure my father would be pleased at the number of people pursuing
research in genealogy and history, building upon the foundations he worked
on, which in turn were based on the studies of those who had gone before him.
So we make our slow patient progress in a world in which not everybody
wants to be patient or make forward progress.

Even so, or perhaps more so, we say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

David Hough