[Granville-Hough] 2009 June 18 - Tom & Veda Richardson, 60th Aniversary

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough at oakapple.net
Mon Sep 27 05:59:43 PDT 2010

It is my pleasure to recognize cousins Tom and Veda Richardson who, this
day, are comleting 60 years of marriage.  That is not their main
accomplishment.  They have become leaders for the New England branches
of our family. They have become leaders in other areas of interest to them.
	Some of you were not fortunate enough to have known Uncle Tom and Aunt
Pearl, Tom's parents.  In the attached picture of Tom, Jr, you will see
a representation of Uncle Tom, Sr, about as close as you can get.
	I want to thank all of Uncle Tom and Aunt Pearl's family for helping me
at West Point.  I was a natural farmer, or forester, not a soldier; and
the routine at West Point slowly wore me down.  The high points were the
visits from Uncle Tom's family to West Point, and my visits to their
home in New Haven
	May God bless Tom and Veda and all their family!!

The photo is at
http://granville-hough.oakapple.net/richardson/2009-tom-veda.jpg

Following is the message from Tom 3, son of Tom Jr: