[Granville-Hough] 18 July 2009 - Black Propaganda

Trustees for Granville W. Hough gwhough at oakapple.net
Sun Oct 31 06:25:24 PDT 2010

Some evenings ago, I watched a reenactment of the Battle at the River Boyne,
where Protestant William of Orange, with his supporters from Holland,
Denmark, England, and Ireland were able to defeat the Catholics under
King James the Jacobite.  I would have to look up the date but I think
it was in the late 1600's.
    Anyway, I never understood the passion of the event until I was Air
Defense
Commander at Boston.  On St Patrick's day, I did not wear the
traditional green tie but chose the orange tie representing William of
Orange, which, historically, represented my stand on the events which
had taken place.  It was a great insult to the Irish of Boston, about
like flushing the Koran down a toilet at Gitmo would be to, or was, to
Muslims.
    This Koran case is a wonderful example of successful black
propaganda.  During WWII there was a lot of black propaganda and lots of
people studying customs to determine what would be tried next.  Some
worked quite well.  In this case, one only has to consider the facts.
The Koran is too big to flush down any functioning toilet.  Just try any
any book, not a religious one.  It clogs up the whole works.  But if you do
not know how a flushing toilet works, and most desert Muslims do not,
then you could visualize some such event.  So the black propaganda  art
is to find  something that  sounds plausible, and build up a story which
you release at an opportune place and time.  It does not matter how much
we investigate to disprove the report,  the fact that we are
investigating merely confirms in
the Muslim mind that there was such an event.  No one will ever wait for
the results.  So we need to counter if we want to fight at that level.
And there are many Muslim customs we could use.