[Granville-Hough] publishing stories

Trustees and Executors for Granville W. Hough gwhough at oakapple.net
Fri Mar 26 06:02:25 PDT 2010

Today's message is a replay of correspondence between Granville and
Elizabeth Pulley on a subject many have asked about, publishing the stories of
Smith County and vicinity.    As indicated I will be putting them on
the granville-hough.oakapple.net website, but I think anybody may
use them.    In a situation like that, for persons interested in copyright,
I think you can copyright your own arrangement or editing of source material
but not the source material itself.

David Hough

*****

*****