[Granville-Hough] new index page for Granville Hough website

Trustees and Executors for Granville W. Hough gwhough at oakapple.net
Wed Mar 10 09:20:17 PST 2010

For years my father's website http://www.oakapple.net/gwhough had no
explicit home page, just a listing of files there with no explanations.

I have revamped the website and given it a new name and home page at

http://granville-hough.oakapple.net

but the content of the website is the same so far.
Some was intended for public
use and other was just placed there for convenient communication between
Granville and me.   Over time I will expand the home page
and remove inappropriate material from the website if I find any.
If you spot copyright material of other people, please let me know.

If you have URL web links to other references to his life and works, please
let me know and I will add them.

Links to various places in http://www.oakapple.net/gwhough should still
work; let me know if they do not.

My plan for the mailing list, starting after March 22,
is to rebroadcast one a day of the daily messages that
Granville sent out, going backwards in time, so that they will be
archived at

http://mailman.oakapple.net/pipermail/granville-hough/

and I will eventually add a search function to make it easier to find
particular items.

David Hough