[Granville-Hough] 23 Mar 2009 - Begetting (1999)

Trustees and Executors for Granville W. Hough gwhough at oakapple.net
Wed Jun 16 06:11:51 PDT 2010

Some young teenager was sent to Bible School, with parents hoping to
refocus his mind on moral lessons to be gained from the scriptures.
Of course, Bible School began with Genesis and continued through the old
books of the law and Hebrew genealogy.  After the first week, the
teenager was asked what lessons stood out.  "Well," said the teenager,
"everywhere I read, they were begot or begetting.  There must have been
a tremendous amount of begetting or begatting going on, here, there,
everywhere.  After everybody gets begot, there may be some other
lessons I can tell you about."  So it is all in the eye of the beholder.