[Granville-Hough] 4 May 2009 - Lonnie Ray Arinder

Trustees and Executors for Granville W. Hough gwhough at oakapple.net
Sat Aug 7 06:46:35 PDT 2010

Lonnie and I were 3rd cousins.  I corresponded with his deceased brother
Dewitt.  My great grandfather and his great grandfather were brothers,
both known as Orrender until Confederate service when my great
grandfather was recorded as Osemus Arender and his was recorded as
Tillman Arinder.  Tillman md Minerva Hogan and begat Rufus F.  Rufus F.,
Sr, md Margaret Emmerline Sanford and begat William Wiley.  William
Wiley md Mary Etta Moore and begat Lonnie R.

Lonnie R. md Bonnie Sistrunk and begat the family noted on the
obituary.  So far as I have learned, the Arinder branch of the family
were respectable people.  However, when Uncle Tom Richardson had a very
lusty breeding bull at his retirement farm at Poplarville, he did name
him "Tillman Arinder."