[Gocamino] time to shut down gocamino at oakapple.net?

Sue Regan Kenney kenneysue at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 01:07:41 PST 2018

Thankyou for the time and attention that you gave to this list. In 2001
when I first walked it was important to me. So much has changed now and the
Facebook list are very accessible.

Gracias.
Sue

--
Sue Regan Kenney
Camino Coach. Author. Barefooter.

Walk the Camino Frances May 2019 - 100 kms with The Divine Destination
Collection and Sue.

Journey on the Camino Portuguese in 2019 with me! Is the time now?

PM me for a FREE 30 minute Camino Call to find out more.
www.suekenney.ca

Designer/Founder
www.barebottomshoes.com

Certified Wim Hof Instructor.