[Gocamino] Railway line Bayonne to St Jean Pied de Port.

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Wed Dec 2 05:32:14 PST 2015

Hi one and all,
     The line is now open, as of 22nd November it runs uninterruptedly
from Bayonne to SJPdP, and they have trimmed a massive 25 minutes off
the journey time.
For more information, timetables and all see our page on Errecaldia.com
dealing with Rail Travel <http://errecaldia.com/rail.html>
In a few days we will be using the line ourselves to make a visit to
Bayonne and we will then write a blog piece for the sire complete with
pictures.
Wishing you all well.
Tim Proctor