[Gocamino] Volunteering for the Cathedral of Santiago

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:33:15 PDT 2015

Hola
Greetings from Santiago. This year I am no longer coordinating volunteers in the Pilgrims Office as I am off developing the Camino Chaplaincy which provides services in the Cathedral and an outreach on Camino.
Monste in the Office is now coordinating volunteers and arranging accommodation etc. She is really helpful. I have said that I will pass on her details to those who may be interested. Her e mail address is:
info at acogidacristianaenelcamino.es

Best regards
John

http://www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com