[Gocamino] International Meeting Point Santiago

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 09:09:25 PDT 2015

International Meeting Point Santiago"See you in Santiago" is something we've all said to pilgrim friends we've met on the way. Then you walk at different speeds or linger somewhere  and you lose touch.For some the meeting place in Santiago was the Bar  Suso until they became semi retired. Many others left "see you at...." messages on the noticeboards of the old Pilgrims Office and lately the left luggage office. Both now gone.Thankfully the Pilgrims House located  in the Rua Nova just a few yards from the Pilgrims Office will serve as the International Meeting Point for Pilgrims. Now you can say: "No matter when you get to Santiago I'll see you at the Pilgrims House from 5 pm".The Pilgrims House is open from 11am - 8pm and is run by pilgrim volunteers. English is spoken. They provide a message board, wifi, coffee bar, laundry and kitchen. It is a great place to talk or just to rest and reflect.Please circulate this announcement to all of your contacts. It is currently being translated and posted on the forums of other languages as well as being circulated through the Amigos Associations.This is a great and very convenient place to meet friends...before going for drinks, dinner, the forum meet up or the evening Pilgrims Mass.Tell your friends!
http://www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com