[Gocamino] All the pilgrims statistics for 2013 - growth doubles!

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 1 02:45:27 PST 2014

Happy New Year from Santiago.
The rain is lashing down but some pilgrims will still arrive on this first day of 2014.
I have compiled an initial analysis of the total statistics for 2013. This is available here:
http://johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/pilgrims-statistics-from-santiago-for.html
I have also included an historical analysis provided by Michael from Ireland which traces the growth of the Camino since 1984 - and it looks as if it will continue.
Thank you to everyone for your kind support and friendship in the last year.
Feliz Año Nuevo
John

http://www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com