[Gocamino] Urgent Please!!

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Tue Oct 29 10:21:57 PDT 2013

OH....I just wish someone to send me this...as I have already received it
about 4 years ago during my sons's weeding and about a dear friend of the
family...Now, wiser about this I would have replied telling this person in
distress to go to Citi Bank at ......in Madrid and ask for Maria Gonzales or
the  branch manager and he will give my dear friend l000 Euros...oh.........

Patricia de New Orleans and Miami

In a message dated 10/29/2013 7:41:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,