[Gocamino] Dissertation Way of St James

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:45:06 PDT 2013

Hi Jason,

"Pilgrim Stories on an off the Road to Santiago" by Nancy L Frey. (1998)
Based on her Ph.D. in anthropology.

"Following the Milky Way: A PIlgrimage on the Camino de Santiago". By Elyn
Aviva  (who first walked the Camino in 1982)

Compostela stats from 1985  :
http://www.archicompostela.org/peregrinos/estadisticas/peregrinanos.htm

Pilgrim's Office:  http://www.peregrinossantiago.es/

Holy Years and how they affected Santiago itself:
http://www.unil.ch/webdav/site/igu-urban/shared/Pineira_presentation.pdf

--
Sil
https://www.amazon.com/author/amawalker