[Gocamino] El Camino Santiago photo blog

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 07:43:12 PDT 2013

I've been uploading photos on a daily basis for my second of four Caminos this year.

http://El-Camino-Santiago.tumblr.com

This is a photo blog, the newest are on top, the oldest on the bottom. So to see the Camino Primitivo from Oviedo, the beginning, go to the bottom of the last page and scroll North. This is Green Spain, read Wet Spain, so sunshine is a rare commodity. I've referred to this as the Stairmaster Camino, but you have to add rain, humidity and cows sharing the Road. Love it. Every step.

Buen Camino

Grant

Mobile España +34 626 591 268
http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com