[Gocamino] [saintjames] New Documentary about the Camino

Sue Kenney kenneysue at gmail.com
Sat May 4 11:52:35 PDT 2013

Hey Bob I am going to be in Santiago from May 31 to June 4. Would love to
hook up with you while you are there...finally after all these years.
Please email me mycaminobook at gmail.com

I'll be at the screening of the documentary. Can't wait to see it.

Sue

Sue Kenney
Speaker. Author. Camino Coach. Designer.
[image: BBS 5x2_5
V2.jpeg]<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=246e377a35&view=att&th=13e15c6c267b7294&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_hflvbnt80&safe=1&zw>
Pitched to Dragons Den for Fall 2013.
twitter @caminoperegrina