[Gocamino] The Longrono pilgrims book

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Fri May 3 08:31:54 PDT 2013

Hello you all,
For those of you who received some of the drawings from the Longrono Pilgrims book, I can tell you that the child who made the drawing with himself and a dog was 9 years old at the time and was walking the Camino with his mother.
Underneath the boy's drawing you may have noticed a comment, and a drawing "left by a cat". I've learned that the drawing represented a cat taken on the Camino by a British woman who was traversing the Camino by bicycle.
How in the world do you get a cat to stay on a bicycle for hours and hours and hours?
I'll look in the book for similar drawings and will scan and send them.
Hugs!
Rosina

blaroli at aol.com