[Gocamino] Wise pilgrim

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 18:12:41 PDT 2013

Beautifully said Grant! I have not followed any of the 'Wise  Pilgrim' e
mails...but it appears that it has become a hot topic for  disagreement which
originates from various points of view.  Balzac said  something like this:

'I don't necessarily agree with what you have said, but I will  fight to
death my right to say it.'

;)
Patricia de New Orleans and el Camino

In a message dated 7/31/2013 6:12:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,