[Gocamino] Wise pilgrim

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:00:51 PDT 2013

I have been an active member of GoCamino since around 2000 before the
current American Pilgrims organization existed. The common theme in all
messages is support for someone contemplating this somewhat complex
endeavor. Those who have gone are attempting in some way to give something
back for all the help they received or needed. It has never been about
questioning the motivation of those who go. Bob Spenger has contributed
helpful information for many years and continues to do so. There probably
is an forum for people to discuss the shortcomings of those they see on the
Camino, but GoCamino is not the place. What I've seen the last few days is
inappropriate.