[Gocamino] Wise pilgrim

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 00:14:44 PDT 2013

One thing I have noticed on the Camino since the advent of smartphones,
iPads, tablets and such, is the lack of Internet facilities.  Where 10
years ago one could find an Internet machine in most albergues or
café-bars, they now almost all offer WeeFee (Wifi) instead. I bought a
Spanish data SIM card before I left home and was allocated a number which I
gave to my husband and family.  The card cost me €20 and I topped it up
once along the way.

--
www.amawalkerscamino.com
www.amawalker.blogspot.com