[Gocamino] tablet data storage

Sue Kenney kenneysue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:33:00 PDT 2013

Not sure if you heard about this...
So sad to hear of the train derailment in Santiago. My sincere thoughts and
prayers are with the friends and family of all of those involved.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377113/Spain-Train-Crash-At-35-people-dead-train-derails-near-Santiago-Compostela.html

Sue

Sue Kenney
Speaker. Author. Camino Coach. Designer.
[image: BBS 5x2_5
V2.jpeg]<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=246e377a35&view=att&th=13e15c6c267b7294&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_hflvbnt80&safe=1&zw>
Pitched to Dragons Den for Fall 2013.
twitter @caminoperegrina