[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] Re: - Ultreya RE: [saintjames] Re: Wise pilgrim plus another Camino iApp

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 19 13:16:14 PDT 2013

The price for the camino francés guide here is #5.99 US. The guide that I purchased for $1.99 US about the Aragonés route and no doubt has a lot less information. I'll have to check out the Eroski Consumer guides. You can't beat free for bargains. My guess is that the purpose for producing that is to promote the camino. Do they have advertising? For the work that it takes to produce these things, there has to be some sort of recompense.

Bob S.