[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] Bedbugs

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Fri Aug 30 10:36:05 PDT 2013

Hi,
     I think many of the comments to date are more than a little
negative and pessimistic.  Bed bugs are certainly everywhere, witness
the Mike store in New York incident.  To clean up a building that is a
public residence, an Alburgue a B & B like mine does indeed require
professionals but everyone else on the road can help.  Buy a spray,
'Clacko' or another one of the organic Pyrethrins, spray your back pack
carefully inside and out, and repeat this every few days, at least you
won't be the transport for the little monsters.
Tim