[Gocamino] Wise pilgrim

Sue Kenney kenneysue at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 03:14:06 PDT 2013

Yes, Grant....many pilgrims we haven't heard from in a while have spoken.
And I've been here too, since 2001.
Just haven't said anything on this thread.

Miss you all.
Abrazos.

Sue

Sue Kenney
Speaker. Author. Camino Coach. Designer.
[image: BBS 5x2_5
V2.jpeg]<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=246e377a35&view=att&th=13e15c6c267b7294&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_hflvbnt80&safe=1&zw>
Pitched to Dragons Den for Fall 2013.
twitter @caminoperegrina