[Gocamino] Lomgrono's comments book

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Tue Apr 30 14:07:13 PDT 2013

Hi,
I have scanned the child's drawing mentioned in my previous message and can send it as an attachment to a  personal e-address (List-servs do not accept attachments).
Also, Amazon lists three books with the title  "Huellas del Camino", but they do not seem to be related to the Camino de Santiago.
However, Google does list the address and tel. numbers of both the "Ayuntamiento de Longrono" (several)  and "Graficas Ochoa"; you can either  request the book directly from them or they'll surely tell you where to get it.
Regards,
Rosina

blaroli at aol.com