[Gocamino] [saintjames] Today's article in the NYT

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:20:48 PDT 2013

I read about this years ago, and recall the Pilgrim to Santiago's title was 'Santiaguero', as opposed to 'Palmero' and Romero' for the other two destinations. In modern usage a Santiaguero is generally a native of Santiago de Cuba.

Buen Camino

Grant

http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com
Resources for the Pilgrimage Road to Santiago