[Gocamino] Starting, Walking, Stamps Etc

Linda McInnis mrfsealah at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:51:28 PDT 2013

Just a quick note.  On my Camino, I realized I would not be able to finish
when I was just after Burgos due to some serious foot pain (not blisters),
but I wanted desperately to see Santiago before I left Spain. I knew had
walked more than 100 km, but not the last 100 km, so I took a bus to
Santiago and found the pilgrim's office and said what had happened. As
expected, I wasn't able to get the Compostela, but the man behind the desk
was kind enough to suggest leaving my credencial "open" so that if I were to
return (and I will!) I could use the same passport and then present it at
that time.  I thought that was lovely of him.

Linda in CO