[Gocamino] Starting, Walking, Stamps Etc

sillydoll at gmail.com sillydoll at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 04:27:47 PDT 2013

On the contrary - on my 7 arrivals in Santiago I have always had a warm welcome in the Pilgrims Office. In 2010 the Amigos volunteers were established to meet, greet, hug and welcome every pilgrim as the arrive. They need volunteers Howard. Maybe you could offer your services and be a part of the warm welcome.