[Gocamino] Walking and Creativity

Sue Kenney kenneysue at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 04:35:27 PDT 2012

Fellow pilgrims,

I've been working on a project I'd like to share with you and ask if you
would help to support it. After I walked the Camino the first time in
2001 I came home and tapped into my creative side completing various
artistic projects, most notably the book My Camino and a documentary film
Las Peregrinas. Knowing there was a correlation between walking and
creativity, I had a plan to somehow link the two. Beethoven was once
commissioned to write some music by three Austrian noblemen but instead of
paying him for the composition, they paid him to walk from sunrise to noon
everyday because they knew he would create a masterpiece. There are many
pilgrims who walk the Camino and come home to write or share their stories
in an artistic way. Wouldn't it be great to support them on their journey
back home?

*Vision One Walk *has been created to be a leading edge foundation to
support artists in a very unique way. We want to pay artists to walk.
Payment might be in the form of supplies, food, accomodation, mentorship,
cash or other creative ways. We want to take what someone might have
as "extra" in the world and share it with artists who need what they
have, so they can be more creative.
To raise awareness about this campaign I did a 425kms walk on the Bruce
Trail in Canada, barefoot. You can see the media coverage, pictures and
videos about my journey on the Indiegogo site below. The fundraising
campaign ends on Sunday October 14, 2012..
There are perks for some prizes. It's easy.  Please help if you can.
We only have 4 days left and we need your support.
Go to www.indiegogo.com/visiononewalk
Love and light,
Sue

Susan Regan Kenney
Inspirational Speaker. LIfe Coach. Pilgrim.
Help me to help artists.
http://www.indiegogo.com/visiononewalk
Author of Canadian best selling book My Camino
http://www.suekenney.ca
twitter caminoperegrina
C 705 8264641