[Gocamino] Sobre La Crisis Mundial

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Mon Mar 12 02:46:38 PDT 2012

Hi one and all,
I read your various comments with a wry smile, I note that all those
commenting are from regions non-European.  IMHO this crisis is being
talked up out of all proportion. From comments I have seen on media in
the USA you would think that most of Europe was starving which is far
from the truth as is the need for either Spain or Italy to have a 'bail
out'. As for Spain not complying with the EU's budgetary targets this
year I don't think anyone seriously expected them to do so.
The interesting time will come when and if Francoise Hollande becomes
the president of France and demands a rethink of the 'stability pact'
which he is almost sure to do. At that point Franco German solidarity is
going to be sorely tested and with luck the current Germanic twist
whereby all have to be good little savers will be chnaged and we can go
for some much needed growth. As someone pointed out recently Greece is
not in need of an 'austerity plan' it needs a 'Marshall Plan' and the
Germans who were the original recipients of such largesse seem to have
overlooked that point.
Have a good day.
Tim