[Gocamino] Free ebook Conrad Rudolph Journey to the End of the World

E. O. Pederson eopederson at msn.com
Thu Mar 1 16:39:35 PST 2012

Every month the University of Chicago Press offers a free etitle, a book to be read on one or another of the various readers now flooding the book market. In March the UC press free book is Conrad Rudolph''s Journey to the End of the World, an interesting story with illustrations about the art historian's walk on the Camino to Santiago. The book was not well reviewed in some places when it was originally published, but I found it a worthwhile read. As a free download, one can hardly complain about the price.
I am on the permanent mailing list for the University of Chicago Press, and I am not certain the link below will work. If it does not, a little searching on their website will probably get you to the free download.
The email link that worked for me was:  http://www.press.uchicago.edu/books/freeEbook/
E. O. Pederson