[Gocamino] if you have presented to a group about the camino

Richard Ferguson richard at fergusonsculpture.com
Thu Jun 28 13:48:16 PDT 2012

One question that I hear frequently relates to accommodations, what are the dormitories like, etc.

One frequent confusion is that people think that they will be camping, like you would on a regular backpacking trip.

Another topic is the weight of the pack, and the contents of the pack.   (IE no tent or stove, but extra clothes).

Richard