[Gocamino] Pamplona to SJPP

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:06:47 PDT 2012

Caroline of Express Bourrcot has told me that she will not be able to pick up pilgrims in Pamplona for the foreseeable future because of Spanish regulations.  She is hoping to resolve the issue, but for now she suggests to take a Spanish taxi or a "Conde" bus to SJpp.  She said the the "Conde" leaves Pamplona daily at 14:00.

Does anyone know about this bus to SJPP?  Do you pick it up at the main bus station?  How much does it cost?

Two of my relatives will be making the Camino in September and I would like to give them some advice on getting from Pamplona to SJPP.

Thank you,

Glenn