[Gocamino] More on the Codex

Johnnie Walker johnniewalker-santiago at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 09:29:19 PDT 2012

Hola Rosina
Yes, Santiago is agog with gossip with much eye rolling talk in the newspapers and bars every day about who the accomplices might have been.
However if it is correct as you say that the alleged perpetrator of the crimes is "non-too-bright" we have to wonder how he managed to accumulate:
The CodexThe Book of HoursOther treasures1.2 million € in cashA further 600,000€ in cashAnd a further $30,000 or $300,000 depending on what source you read
What might have happened had he been clever?
Joking apart, whilst people are laughing at the fact that he kept a diary and a spread sheet of his thefts serious commentators speculate that this is evidence that there was actually a master mind to whom he was reporting. Could there be clerical fingerprints on all of this is the question on everyone's lips.
I couldn't possibly comment.
Best wishes from Santiago
John

www.johnniewalker-santiago.blogspot.com