[Gocamino] the drawings on line

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 06:44:50 PST 2012

Thanks Sil,
I forgot a couple of the drawings which I will send you presently.
And I still cannot  access the photos or the site!
Oh well!
Today is the last day of the so-called Holiday Season and I'm having the last do of it . -A Wise Kings day's dinner  and celebration-. You may or may not know that in the Latin countries, European or American, children, and deserving donees,  get their toys and  gifts  today. (I'll tell you the background of the holiday some day if you are interested).
Next week it will be back to work and business.
I must admit that it was a very lovely Christmas... very...... but, isn't always?

As mentioned, each of the drawings sent  is related to a miracle or legend in the Camino. Would it be a good idea to translate, and summarize, the gist of each event as an addendum to the drawings? Let me know.
Hugs!
Rosina