[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] About the gîtes d'étape in France

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Mon Feb 20 08:50:18 PST 2012

Hi,
I can't really help with Paris but as far as the Chemin St Jacques goes
I would suggest you purchase a copy of Miam Miam Dodo which is a guide
to the whole route from Le Puy to the border, please note that this
route is known in France as the GR65.  Although it is in French this is
hardly a problem as a few minutes perusal will allow you to work out how
it works.  It can be found at Editions de Vieux Crayon
<http://www.levieuxcrayon.com/pel/Commande.php?mode=indiv> there is also
an Iphone and Android version coming out this March.
I hope this helps.
Tim Proctor