[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] The Way - an interesting interview with Emilio Estevez

Jill Karlin betadolphin at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 21:57:30 PDT 2011

Dear Fellow Pilgrims,
     I think Emilio and Martin might have made a slightly different film had either of them actually walked the camino...but good and fun to see familiar places of Camino Francais.

www.thedolphindream.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jstdCDefhWo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

EKO (tecture) FEST  Summer 2012 Southend-on-Sea, England

Environmental architecture,music and the arts

info. soon at facebook group EKOTECTURE

St. Jean Pied de Port, France to Santiago de Compestello, Spain: 500 mile walk Pilgrimage completed September 11, 2011