[Gocamino] The Way - an interesting interview with Emilio Estevez

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 21 16:48:35 PDT 2011

I have been looking at a number of websites about the film - mostly reviews and a few interviews. This one was the one that I found to be the most interesting:

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/10/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-way-plus-an-interview-with-emilio-estevez/

There is also a link on it that (sometimes) gets you to a site that apparently shows a pilgrim meeting at Georgetown U., in which George Greenia introduces the father and son team to the audience to discuss the film. An interesting side light in that is a discussion of a documentary film bout the  camino that is in process.

I am looking forward to reading more on these forums about experienced pilgrims' reactions to the film.

Bob S.