[Gocamino] reliving The Way

David Hough on gocamino camino2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 14 23:01:44 PDT 2011

I saw the movie The Way tonight and enjoyed it.    It brought back many
memories of my own camino in 2003.    The movie story was a bit more
dramatic than the average camino story, but not nearly as much more
dramatic as people who hadn't done the camino might think.
It seems to be rated favorably by the non-pilgrims I know who have seen it,
so the appeal is broader than just to those who've been there.

For local people, it's playing in Santa Clara at the Mercado AMC theatres.
Only a couple dozen people in the audience on a Friday night.