[Gocamino] [saintjames] Movie "The Way" is available.

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Wed Mar 30 00:45:24 PDT 2011

Hi,
    This is certainly still true, DVD's are still region coded and
unless you have one of the hard to get multi region players they will
only work in players coded for that region.  US region 1 DVD's won't
play in Europe and vice versa.  For a regional coding list see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_code.
Some film distributors ignore the system and issue all region DVD's but
not many.
Tim