[Gocamino] Shipping packages to Santiago

Annette Argall argall at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 14 19:24:36 PDT 2011

I recently sent a package from Salamanca to the Lista de Correos in
Santiago and picked it up exactly two weeks later. The very helpful
postal employee who helped me prepare and mail the package in
Salamanca never said anything about a time limit on picking it up.

I toured Madrid in pilgrim clothes without any strange looks except
perhaps in the upscale neighborhoods where people were dressed to the
nines. In the tourist areas, no one seemed to care or even notice what
I was wearing.

Annette