[Gocamino] Shipping a small suitcase from Sevilla to Salamanca

claire bangasser grilly at mac.com
Sat Jun 11 12:59:44 PDT 2011

We would like to ship a small bag with 'good' clothes ahead of time between Sevilla and Santiago. I understand that the Poste Restante does not keep parcels for more than two weeks. Way too short for us, I am afraid. Can we ship it to an albergue way ahead of time or to a hotel, if the Poste Restante does not work?

My husband seems to think that we cannot 'tour' Madrid in pilgrims' clothes. What do you think?

Thanks for your help.

claire