[Gocamino] The Contrary Way

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 1 12:44:25 PST 2011

The Contrary Way
A 30 Day Inspirational Guide for the journey back to yourself.

Happy New Year, pilgrims. Here's a gift from me.

Last summer I followed same Camino route I did in 2001 but this time I did it in the reverse. My plan was to use this experience to write a Guide Book for the Journey Back Home to share with others. To give back to the Camino, I've decided to offer the insights, experiences and lessons of my journey walking al contrario or The Contrary Way, as a Free 30 day Inspirational Guide to integrating any journey into your life back home, using the Camino as a metaphor.

It doesn't matter whether it's a journey to Machu Pichu, a change in career, a walk on the Camino, a new relationsip or a spiritual awakening, we all return home to complete the cycle with a slight shift in perspective. By integrating these experiences into your life, there is the possibility to create more love and happiness for yourself and other sentient beings.

Start 2011 off with a 30 day program to prepare you to create the life that you truly desire.
It's my hope that you are inspired in some way.

Begins January 1, 2011 for 30 days. It's Free for everyone.
Go to http://mycaminojourney.blogspot.com/

Suseya!

Love and light,
Sue
www.suekenney.ca

Author of Canadian Best Selling Book My Camino
In development as a feature film.
Facebook Suseya/My Camino
Twitter CaminoPeregrina

Love and light,